Training programs at AUNOHR are based on the experience of its founders and who are among the pioneers of modern training in Lebanon.
Training programs at AUNOHR are also based on its unique world-class academic curricula and the expertise of its professors, lecturers and trainers.
Training is educating, education is the essence;
Training is commitment and self-reeducation;
Training is an act of awareness and an act of change;
Training is an art...
Encouraging new academic trainers: AUNOHR gives its graduate students, who showed exceptional training and educational skills, an opportunity to take part in its various training activities.
“One does not leave unchanged. A turning point. A quality addition to information and style, which was yet unknown to us…” (Words echoing after every training session)
Titles selected from training programs
Every title has its vital and in-depth training methods, and is adapted to all categories and ages.
NB: Participants in the training receive an official certificate from the university.
• An academic session on “skills for the culture of non-violence”, for a group of 27 participants from Syria and Yemen, organized in cooperation with the “Besme - International Group for Humanitarian Assistance”, in Broumana – Lebanon; August 7-12, 2017.
• Two academic training sessions on “non-violent education, communication and conflict management”, for two groups of participants from all Lebanese regions with Iraqi and Syrian refugee, including teachers, educators, journalists, mothers, and interested individuals; In Beirut – Lebanon, from April to June 2017.
• An academic training session on “non-violent education and positive conflict management”, for a group of teachers and educators from schools and NGOs in Tripoli and neighboring areas – North Lebanon; from November 2016 to January 2017.
• An academic training session on "the culture of human rights and non-sectarian discrimination", for the Ammar Association – Iraq: Academics and high-ranking cadres in civil society and the public sector; January 2016, Beirut – Lebanon.
• An academic training session on “The philosophy and skills of the non-violent education”, for a group of teachers, school directors, educators and interested individuals, in the Chouf – Lebanon; from October 2015 to January 2016.
• A training session on “The strategies of non-violent civil movements”, for a group of civil movement activists in Lebanon, including associations, unions and youth groups working within the framework of the campaigns against the “garbage crisis”; in Beirut – Lebanon, August 2016
• A training session on “The culture of non-violence and social mediation” – 2015, for the cadres of the Ministry of Interior in Erbil – Kurdistan, Iraq: officers and officials in the Directorate to Combat Domestic Violence and Violence against Women.