AUNOHR programs includes:
More than half of AUNOHR curriculum are pioneering in university education.
|The programs can be completed according to a flexible pattern in two or three years depending on the student's desire and/or ability.||The programs can be completed according to a flexible pattern in one or two years depending on the student's desire and/or ability.|
• The postgraduate programs offer the opportunity of both learning and direct professional development.
• Programs allow students from different ages and from all Arab countries to learn from each other and to share their practical, scientific and life experiences.
• Programs also enable students to meet professors and lecturers from around the world, including those who are most influential and inspirational in their fields of expertise, writings and life experiences.
Each major includes 10 courses, 45 hours each (3 credits), and a thesis (6 credits), totaling 36 academic credits, which could be covered in 2 or 3 years (depending on the student's desire or ability).
Each major includes 9 courses, 45 hours each (3 credits), and without thesis, totaling 27 academic credits, which could be covered in 1 or 2 years (depending on the student's desire or ability).
• Undergraduate programs provide opportunities for young students to acquire modern specialties with a promising future and job opportunities, most of which are novel majors in the country.
• The programs enable students to self-realize and rebuild their human personality first, and to be innovative in modern career with new horizons and jobs that are increasingly required as quality occupations.
• Each major includes 35 courses, 45 hours each (3 credits), totaling 105 credits, covered in 3 or 4 years (depending on student's desire or ability).
Undergraduate Curricula and Registration requirements will be posted soon.